Let’s talk about dentures and your denture clinic Toronto professionals, Dentures Direct, where you can get your complete affordable Toronto denture solution.
It’s a subject that people can be uncomfortable with, because it recalls two things we don’t like to think about: aging, and trips to the dentist. But old prejudice has no place in modern dentistry! Denturism, as an art and a science, has evolved significantly from the days of painfully uncomfortable (and painfully obvious) false teeth. And the fact is, your smile is one of your most important features, so if it’s compromised by missing, damaged or unhealthy teeth, talking about dentures is one of the most important conversations you can have.
At Dentures Direct, we love to talk about dentures: permanent dentures, All-on-4 dental implants, partial dentures, implant retained dentures, and anything related to the world of next-generation replacement teeth. As an affordable denture clinic Toronto, we offer complete and advanced treatment solutions to restore beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients throughout the GTA.
Are Dentures the Right Choice for Me?
Before you choose a denturist Toronto, you need to find out whether you are a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry or dentures. Perhaps it’s obvious because you’ve struggled with your teeth for years, but some patients will need to ask themselves a few key questions:
- Are you self-conscious about smiling with your mouth open?
- Are you worried that you don’t look your best in social or business situations?
- Have others made comments about your teeth or about teeth in general, that affect your self-confidence?
If you have concerns about the look or feel or your teeth and are ready to take the next steps towards reversing any dental problems you may have, you’re probably ready to choose a denture clinic.
Of All the Toronto Denture Clinics Out There, Why Choose Dentures Direct?
Why is Dentures Direct the best place in Toronto to go for your dentures? Well, first of all, we are a full service Toronto denture clinic. So while your dentist will provide a range of generalized dental services, we actually specialize in restoration and smile enhancement. We have an on-site laboratory with the state of the art equipment and materials necessary to create dental prostheses of the highest quality, at affordable prices – because all the work is done in-house. That means you only need to come to one place for…
-Non-removable dentures: Get your permanent teeth in just 1 day!
-Implant retained dentures: Discover the patented All-on-4 technique
-Denture repairs while you wait
All our services are delivered by a knowledgeable, professional and caring team of dental care professionals. Our modern practice is a comfortable place to come in and have a chat with one of our denturists to have your questions answered, or enjoy personalized denture services that meet your needs.
Dentures Direct Offers Affordable Denture Solutions for Toronto Patients
Whether you already have dentures or are new to the world of replacement teeth, one of your top concerns will be dentures that feel good and look natural. At Dentures Direct, we offer a range of solutions to fit your needs and budget. Each service is different, and when you come in for a consultation and exam, we will discuss what solutions would work best for your particular situation. Our denture services include:
- Implant supported dentures: Unlike regular dentures that sit on the gums, implant supported dentures are composed of two parts: titanium posts, which are implanted into the jaw bone, and the over-denture – the natural-looking acrylic or porcelain teeth that are attached to the implant structure. These dentures provide substantially more stability than conventional dentures, allowing you to enjoy normal daily activities with confidence. They can and should be removed daily for cleaning and sleeping.
- Non-removable dentures: These dentures don’t come out. In fact, over time, you are likely to forget they’re not your real teeth. We use the patented “all-on-4” technique to ensure that patients don’t have to endure bone grafting surgeries to enjoy the benefits of dental implants. In this revolutionary procedure, a complete arch of permanent teeth is placed on just four dental implants that are positioned on an angle, to make the best use of viable bone. We use the latest materials to ensure the longevity and natural appearance of your new teeth.
- Conventional dentures: When budget necessitates a traditional style of denture, we will fit your new denture to perfectly match the contours of your mouth, and provide support for new denture wearers on optimum denture care practices that will make your dentures comfortable for years to come.
- Partial dentures: Stop letting gaps in your mouth interfere with eating and laughing! Partial dentures literally bridge the gap between your natural teeth. The replacement teeth are attached to a metal frame that is connected to your remaining natural teeth, and no one will ever know you are wearing a partial denture. Partials are a less-expensive alternative to crowns and can be a healthier option than bridges, which rely on healthy adjacent teeth to support the artificial teeth and can leave you more vulnerable to gum disease.
How can Dentures Direct Help Me Get my Smile Back?
The best way to determine what type of replacement teeth are right for you, and find out whether dental implants are a good option, is to schedule an appointment. A friendly member of our team will help you decide the best course of treatment to keep you – and your smile – healthy. Your thorough examination includes the use of special software to evaluate a 3-D version of your dental CT scan to obtain accurate readings of your bone quantity and quality, which will later enable the correct placement of your dental implants should you decide on implant retained or non-removable dentures.
If you already have dentures, and they are no longer fitting well or have broken, please give us a call even if you got them from at a different clinic. We would be happy to take a look at your denture and recommend the appropriate repairs, re-bases, re-lines, or replacement of your denture if it is old or no longer functioning properly.
To maintain ideal results, your dentures or dental implants will require regular care to keep them clean and keep your mouth free of infection, plaque and tartar. We will design a regimen of at-home and professional care determined by your individual needs, to keep your teeth and mouth healthy.
Dentures Direct is your complete, affordable Toronto denture solution – proudly serving the GTA with healthy, confident smiles, great service, and caring support! Call us today at 416-245-7474 to talk about dentures that work for you.